Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

It is likely that I will buy a Traverse, probably a LT version, either buy used (2019 and newer), or get a new one from dealer.

I am near NW Washington, Seattle area. I have done some research and it seems that a 2019 LT Traverse's asking price is usually $33k - $37k (before sales tax). But it is a bit of hard to just search for new car's price, not enough information out there. What kind of OTD price would I expect for a new 2022 LT version? $42-45k?

Anything that I need to watch out for a particular model year?

Thanks!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Are you looking for a FWD or AWD?

MSRP on a 2022 LT Cloth FWD is around $38,600, for example, with like no options...except the Convenience Package (which I HIGHLY recommend).

Window sticker for one:

And if you quality for the GM Employee price....it's about $3k less and is ~$35,700.

That's ASSUMING they're not adding markups/"market adjustment" fees though, since supply is so low.

Outside of that, there aren't really any rebates going on right now (due to the shortage). If you're looking to lease, they have Lease Loyalty OR there's Lease Conquest cash too (if you're leasing a different manufacturer car).....but the interest rates (money factor) on the leases is kind of high although the residual isn't too bad.

Just go to your local dealer and ask though.
I'd try and go for a new one though, instead of overpaying for a used one.
Your best bet though might be to just wait it out, if you can.....it's just not a good time to buy a car, unless you HAVE to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you looking for a FWD or AWD?

MSRP on a 2022 LT Cloth FWD is around $38,600, for example, with like no options...except the Convenience Package (which I HIGHLY recommend).

Window sticker for one:

And if you quality for the GM Employee price....it's about $3k less and is ~$35,700.

That's ASSUMING they're not adding markups/"market adjustment" fees though, since supply is so low.

Outside of that, there aren't really any rebates going on right now (due to the shortage). If you're looking to lease, they have Lease Loyalty OR there's Lease Conquest cash too (if you're leasing a different manufacturer car).....but the interest rates (money factor) on the leases is kind of high although the residual isn't too bad.

Just go to your local dealer and ask though.
I'd try and go for a new one though, instead of overpaying for a used one.
Your best bet though might be to just wait it out, if you can.....it's just not a good time to buy a car, unless you HAVE to.
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet Traverse RS
23 Posts
Last November I looked at a used 2020 RS. Dealer wanted 39k. My salesman told me if I waited I could get a new '22 RS for not much more and get the warranty. With a little patience, I picked up my RS on 2/22/22 for $48,750 out the door. Paid $500 under MSRP and got $1250 rebate from GM. I'm glad I waited!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts