Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As if you couldn't imagine what a Buick Enclave (or an Acadia/Outlook) with a Chevy badge looked like, we've managed to get our hands on the first photo of the new Lambda-based SUV . The picture accidentally leaked onto the GM Accessories site and now we've got a great idea of what the actual Traverse will look like. You can see it's got a rear accessory area in the back that comes, as far as we can tell, sans mat. There's a strong line across the... uh... trunk. Things are made of plastic. Black is also a color option for the interior. That's all we got .

Source: http://jalopnik.com/347454/exclusive-first-picture-of-chevy-traverse-suv

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wonder if the rest of the interior will follow the rubber theme?
I had an '08 Trailblazer LT 4x4 as a rental and there was a definite sea of rubber.

·
Registered
12 Posts
scotted73 said:
I wonder if the rest of the interior will follow the rubber theme?
I had an '08 Trailblazer LT 4x4 as a rental and there was a definite sea of rubber.
NO. Comparing a Trailblazer, a vehicle from "old GM", to anything new is really apples to oranges. The Traverse will be on par with the other 3 Lambda's, apparently with a style very reminiscent of the new '08 Malibu inside, in theory.

As for this picture above...that's the SAME picture they use on the GM Accessories site for the Acadia too, and have for a while, so it was not the "first look" at anything. Someone who just didn't check further said otherwise ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly. The rubberized flooring in the storage compartment IS the product being offered here, and it's offered for all Lambdas. This is such a non-event article, I shouldn't have even included it. Unfortunately, I was going through all traverse news stories quickly when I posted it and didn't fully read it in detail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts