Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2010 traverse that has harness issues. It had previously been at a shop for trans and timing chain. They didn't pin the harness back down and I think that may be what started my issues.
I have codes for parts that say to repair wiring., I've tried replacing these parts with no luck. I also had a cam sensor pig tail melted.
I pulled a new harness at the local wrecking yard but it is slightly different. All the plugs are there but the plug for the fuse box is missing two pins that the old harness has. I know they continually update parts through the year. Is this something to worry about or ignore? Does anybody know if there were multiple harnesses for that model year?
Here are some pics of the fuse box plugs. I marked in black where the pins are missing and another pic of a number that is ending in 03 and 04.
Any info would be welcome. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I install it can it cause damage to components or would I just find myself short an option or two? Funny you mentioned towing since this does have the tow option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a scary thought to try, lots of labor involved, potential component hazard, but I've been looking for this harness for over a year. Guess I'll keep looking. Thank you for the advise

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you .for your time. That makes sense about the tow package. The junkyard one was also a 2010 but I didn't bother to check for the tow package

1 - 4 of 4 Posts