Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say be careful and have patience when doing so. i'm in the process of debadging my Traverse and it took a fair amount of time to just do AWD. This is using goo gone and fishing line.

·
Registered
11,435 Posts
did you heat it up with the hair dryer too?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rbarrios said:
did you heat it up with the hair dryer too?
i had the sun doing that job, but yes hair dryer method certainly helps.

·
Registered
113 Posts
bowtie said:
just wanted to say be careful and have patience when doing so. i'm in the process of debadging my Traverse and it took a fair amount of time to just do AWD. This is using goo gone and fishing line.
You want to get rid of the AWD badge??
I'll take it :)

Medman :beer:

·
Registered
11,435 Posts
Quantum said:
I realized a couple nights ago that my Traverse doesn't say "CHEVROLET" on the back.
yes, early build 2010 Traverse's have em. latter ones do not.
they removed the name chevrolet (left the bowtie), if you have an AWD- you get the AWD characters- if not- its left blank, they removed the GM chiclet from the door- and also removed the name TRAVERSE from the doors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Last weekend I removed all "traverse " of my traverse 🤣 I used a hair blower to warm up each letter and remove ir easily with the floss, goo gone to remove all glue and polished, looks amazing for me, I hate that letters almost end to end on doors. Mine is RS trim, I bought that badges and glued to the doors

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts