Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a suggestion.

Given that each of the Lambdas have their own dedicated forum I don't see the advantages of having each of these cars with their own board within Traverseforum.com. Any search for info from Traverseforum.com about these cars can be done via a Lambda Super Search.

·
Registered
73 Posts
They have talked about that in the past but I don't think it will work. The only thing drawing these 4 together is the links at the top of the page. They are each run seperate and they are not linked to gether (which is why you have to login to each one and change your info on each one). If you were to put all 4 together I think that would bog down the topics a littler. With that said, Saturn Fans has done that and they have a global search. But it has been that way from the beginning. It may be to late to merge all these.

·
Registered
426 Posts
It's sort of a legacy thing tied to the other forums. When they first appeared, there were a handful of threads that would start up about the other models, so I made a single board for each one that kept you from having to go sign up at another forums just to talk about some feature comparison or whatever. If it is completely useless and wasting space for everyone, I'm fine with removing them.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Those are in the upper right hand corner in the header - under the "Lambda Network" banner. See them? :)

Here's an idea - what about a single board to discuss all other lambdas instead of one for each? Maybe that would be the best compromise...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts