Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the group and purchased a 2010 Traverse LTZ about 3 months ago. I can't thank the folks in this forum enough for all the great posts that have helped me with so many electrical issues. I initially purchased the car knowing it needed an engine. I got a replacement engine and installed all new timing chains, gears and tensioners along with new cam phasers, VVT solenoids, oil pump, water pump, starter and battery. It runs and drives great.....when it starts! Have had starting issues since the day I installed the new engine. I've cleaned and checked all the grounds and I'm still having a problem with the slow cranking and rapid clicking when starting. Now I also have a 4.3A parasitic drain on the battery which I have isolated to BATT 1 fuse in the fuse box under the hood. I'm now in the fuse box under the dash on passenger side. There I have approximately a 1A drain on the each of the RAD and AMP fuses for a total of 2- 2.3A. Has anyone else encountered this drain at the RAD & AMP fuses? Once I get this figured out I still have the clicking to deal with.

HADENUFF74

1 - 3 of 3 Posts