Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
09 LT1, Drivers electric seat rocks back and then forward when accelarating and stoping it doesnt move much but i can feel it. I weight 240 and I like the front of the bottom cushion raised high, my wife does not experience the same problem when she drives. Dealers says it's normal anybody else have this problem? ???

G

·
It's not normal; I had the seat tracks replaced on my Acadia for the same condition; I would go back and ask your dealer if there are any TSB's for this condition

·
Registered
38 Posts
They replaced our seat back assembly for movement, but the whole seat didn't move, just the seat back. I noticed it before we got rear ended, but it was slightly worse after getting rear ended. My dealership replaced it with no question (although it did take them almost 3 weeks to get the part).

I kind of blame it on a 3 year old that sits behind the seat and likes to push on the seat with his feet, but we'll see if this one gets loose.

·
Registered
417 Posts
My '09 seat was squeaking extremely loudly under the same conditions once. I tried to grease it to fix it but couldn't. My dealer fixed it easily and under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts