Traverse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
I moved over to yellow fogs years ago, I really like them for my DD on wet roads.

I don't like the yellow tint though, I prefer the housing to stay clear so I go with yellow bulbs. Personal preference.

Your Traverse looks good, enjoy!

Reactions: Travy0121

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I moved over to yellow fogs years ago, I really like them for my DD on wet roads.

I don't like the yellow tint though, I prefer the housing to stay clear so I go with yellow bulbs. Personal preference.

Your Traverse looks good, enjoy!
Thanks for advice馃榾 next time i changes the bulb also馃憣

Registered
Thanks for advice馃榾 next time i changes the bulb also馃憣
I would only change the bulbs OR tint the housings, don't do both there's no benefit there.

Registered
Hi. May i awk where did you buy your yellow bulb for the fog lights? And what kind? Thanks

Registered
Hi. May i awk where did you buy your yellow bulb for the fog lights? And what kind? Thanks
For the bulbs this is what I used. They are on the pricey side but watch the testing videos that have been done showing the beam pattern and brightness and you will understand why.

Registered
Hi. Can i get the exact link please? Are they perfectly fit in out fog lights? Or you still have to cut it?

Registered
I just went out and inspected the fog lamps on the Wifey's 2020. The lens are not flat, they are convex. If you are new to the film game, you will have ridges / creases or other issues when doing the install. This is not for noobies....

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I just went out and inspected the fog lamps on the Wifey's 2020. The lens are not flat, they are convex. If you are new to the film game, you will have ridges / creases or other issues when doing the install. This is not for noobies....
Yeah! That's right. I use a heat gun to flat the film on the side. Not easy for noodies. In my country this is my side job.馃榾

1 - 12 of 12 Posts