Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my understanding that the 2LT models came with a digital compass - I have a 2009 2LT but have been unable to find that feature. There is a directional arrow on my nav system, but the DIC has no such detail. Can anyone with a 2LT verify that that feature is installed and working?

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
on my 2010- 1 lt- the compass is displayed on the DIC. by the outside temp.
Try toggleing the DIC displays.
But im sure I read somewhere that on NAV equipped Lambdas- the Compass is removed from the DIC.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No digital compass on my LTZ with nav. The nav will display a compass on the screen when you are off road. I think this is a selectable option in the nav set-up menu. Mine shows the compass when I get a hundred feet or so up my driveway.

Bob

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
bobinvt said:
No digital compass on my LTZ with nav. The nav will display a compass on the screen when you are off road. I think this is a selectable option in the nav set-up menu. Mine shows the compass when I get a hundred feet or so up my driveway.

Bob
Seems a compass is not needed when you're already in your driveway ! :happy:

Bob

·
Registered
141 Posts
The digital compass (showing North, East, South, and West just appeared on my nav screen and moved showing the direction I was going. I had nav up on the half screen with the other half XM radio showing. It went away as quick as it appeared. I guess I went far enough "off road" to turn around that it gave me the digital compass. I wish it would stay up all the time.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Find a mirror with a compass and install it. U have to do some minor tweaking but it can be done.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I installed my digital mirror two days ago. I love it! I had it on my Trailblazer and didn't know how much I'd miss it til I didn't have it. A total of $39 from LKQ Corp auction on Ebay and a five min install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts