Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One 2010 LTZ car that I like also includes a "HIT THE ROAD PACKAGE" which is Dealer Installed package with Chrome assists steps, roof rack c channel and cross rails. MSRP $930 on window sticker. Any idea how much should it be discounted?

Total MSRP with destination of $775 is $42105. 9$37985+$1890 Navigation + $525 Trailer Package + $930 Hit Road and $775 destination charge).

Also please advise the appropriate offer that i CAN MAKE?

Thanks

kd
Houston TX

G

·
:welcome:

Since this is a 10 model, you will have a little more bargaining power since dealer's are trying to clear their lots for the 11 model. IMO with an MSRP of 42K; I would shoot for 40K or lower

Let us know how negotiations go; thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
get them for the invoice price and 0% loan. That is what I got my Traverse for.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Just as an FYI

the hit the road package-has its own RPO code.
It was added on 3/8/2010 to the order guide.
But you are correct that the parts are dealer installed
this option- (PCX)LPO Hit the road package- includes the the following dealer installed options...
VQM Chrome assists steps.
S49- roof longitudinal c channels and cross rails

so its not stuff that was added by the dealer to make money- but an actual item that the vehicle was ordered with...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
KDP,

Welcome to the site.

If you go to KellyBlue Book .com or Edmunds.com, you can build a car with your specs and it will show you retail and dealer cost. Knowing dealer cost ( invoice) will give you an idea how to negotiate with the dealer. Remember, even at invoice, the dealer generates 2 % of invoice into his pocket from GM.

Bob

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
What Bob said is very true/accurate, and if you are looking at a 2010, you should be able to deal. Our 2010 LT-2 sticker said $42,600, and dealer invoice was $39,800, and our actual purchase price was $39,600.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts