Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lurk mainly here for my traverse info and discussions. Before I found this site, I also lurked over at chevytraverseforum.com. One of the guys posted an item from reflectiveconcepts.com

They have a new decal overlay for the steering wheel emblem on the traverse. I ordered a black one and they sent me two for only 8 bucks. I attached a photo. Great item here. Now if they will come out with a set of custom center wheel caps, all the gold bowties will be gone :)

EDIT: oops, I stand corrected.....somebody already makes them. 69 bucks for a set of 4 is pretty good...OEM ones go for about 180 for a set....
http://www.autoamenity.com/KartList/C550262.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Pretty slick for sure.

I have purchased my own vinyl that comes very close to matching the factory Red Jewell, and made my own grille bowtie overlay, and liftgate bowtie overlay. I have plenty left to make my own center cap overlays, but haven't yet because of the cold weather. You could always do that.

Look for a local sign company. I got my 2' x 2' sheet of vinly for $10.

·
Registered
208 Posts
ironjoey said:
I lurk mainly here for my traverse info and discussions. Before I found this site, I also lurked over at chevytraverseforum.com. One of the guys posted an item from reflectiveconcepts.com

They have a new decal overlay for the steering wheel emblem on the traverse. I ordered a black one and they sent me two for only 8 bucks. I attached a photo. Great item here. Now if they will come out with a set of custom center wheel caps, all the gold bowties will be gone :)

EDIT: oops, I stand corrected.....somebody already makes them. 69 bucks for a set of 4 is pretty good...OEM ones go for about 180 for a set....
http://www.autoamenity.com/KartList/C550262.htm
Thanks, Just ordered a light gray to match the interior, for 9.99 with free shipping, this is a great, cheap mod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts