Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were out and about today and I was changing lanes. She looked over at me and said I bet I know something about the car that you dont (whenever she want to tell me something about the car she gets excited to tell me thing I dont know and when I tell her I knew about that she get bummed. I should know better). She said next time you change lanes just push the turnsignal in the direction you want and let it go. So I did and the turnsignal flashed 3 times and stopped whereas in most other vehicles would flash once. After finding that out I was playing with it for miles. Yes I'm simple!! Cool I thought.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was excited about this too. My Astra does this also, and I've gotten really used to this feature. It's nice to have the same option when I drive my wife's Traverse.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
yes its a nice feature... Also found on our 07 Impala. I had to point it out to my gf.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's hit or mis on which ones have it. My Outlook (like all the Lambda's) has it and someone mentioned the Astra, yet the big jewel for Saturn - the Aura (which my wife has) does not have it. It has always baffled me why the don't uese the technology that's developed in all the vehicles.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
probably because the Aura is based on an OPEL. Isnt the Aura the same car that has radio and AC markings that are hard to undestand (for new people to the car)....
I think ive read multiple threads that it has little icons that are not normal American Icons on cars.. but normal for the Euro market...

·
Registered
38 Posts
rbarrios said:
probably because the Aura is based on an OPEL. Isnt the Aura the same car that has radio and AC markings that are hard to undestand (for new people to the car)....
I think ive read multiple threads that it has little icons that are not normal American Icons on cars.. but normal for the Euro market...
You're thinking of the Astra. The Aura is also based on an Opel, but the Astra is built right along the Opels in Belgium. Yes, my Astra has a lot of weird symbols in it, but I like having something a little different. It doesn't take very long to figure out, and it's worth it, because it is a great car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
rbarrios said:
The stereo in the Aura is the same as my Outlook and the other Lambdas as well as most of the other "Amercian" made GM vehicles today.

AC controls are normal as well, although the ones in the Lambdas are easier to use (no dials).

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
in that case... maybe its the Astra?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts