Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I completed a brief survey last night that was interested in the types of cargo and number of passengers in our Traverse. There were no giveaways, etc - just a request for some input.

It also changed its questions a bit according to the answers (like my age, to where it asked about grandchildren). Granted that type of context-sensitive questions have been around as long as computers, but it seemed a bit smarter.

It also showed a number of competing or GM crossovers that were in a smaller package, and asked why we did not choose any of those.

It did ask why not a station wagon, minivan or full size van.

Oddly, I don't think that it asked why we were not interested in a larger model like Suburban, Navigator, or the extended SUV's.

Maybe GM is really listening?

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
was this an email with link.... you received?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rbarrios, following is the email (without active links):

Chevy wants to know about your Traverse‏
Sent: Mon 4/05/10 8:01 PM
To: TDK

Dear Chevy Traverse Owner:

We'd love to get your feedback on how you are using your Chevy Traverse. Your input on the number of passengers and types of cargo you carry will help us design our next generation of vehicles.

Please be assured that no personally identifiable information will be used; your answers will be combined with others.

The survey will be available through April 12th, 2010. The following link will take you directly to the survey, and will take you less than 10 minutes to complete:

Click here to start the survey.

Thank you for your participation!

Sincerely,

The Chevy Research Team

If you prefer not to receive any unsolicited marketing emails regarding GM products and services, please Click Here

Privacy Statement
General Motors, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-A00-MAR, Detroit, MI 48265

To unsubscribe click here

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
very interesting- thanks for sharing that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts