Traverse Forum banner

Are you happy with the colors offered or would you like to see some fun colors like they off on the

• I would LOVE to see the Traverse in Synergy Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would love to see it in two tone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting to be able to order my 2012 Traverse and sent an E-mail to ask why there was such a limited choice of colors and that I loved the color choices offered on the Camaro but I couldn't drive one of those with 4 kids and just because I need a larger vehicle, why can't I have some fun color options like Inferno Orange or Synergy Green instead of silver, black, white, red, blue, or green. It looks like every other car out there on the road, I want my car to stand out. It has a great shape to it and some great bright colors would really show it off.

Anyone else wish they offered more than those colors ?

Their reply was that they are the most requested colors for that vehicles by customers. yes, because they are the only colors offered!! I have never seen them offer any other colors for this vehicle, have you ??

I think we need to find a way to tell them that people with larger families want some fun cars too even if they need to seat 7 or 8 people, at least the color can be fun ! e-mail campaign anyone ??

·
Registered
551 Posts
Personally I think the color options are acceptable. But I guess a couple extra colors wouldnt hurt.... BUT, that lime green camaro is SO ugly :happy:

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
most people who buy lambdas- are family people- and arent interested in such colors. are theyre exceptions- sure.
but not many people are going to buy a traverse in a color that goes well on a camaro.
Also- recently- the lambdas got an additional color- some sky blue metallic or something... and guess what?
Quality control pulled it off the line- because the vehicles just didnt look good with it.
Though I have seen a Suburban with this color sitting on a dealer lot for a while.

by the way- have you seen a Gold Mist Metallic Traverse?
theyre out there-- just not in large quantities. I had to order my Traverse to get it in that color.
The dealer had not ordered any 09's in that color- and was not going to order any 2010's.. until I came along and requested the color.

·
Registered
465 Posts
If only the Inferno Orange looked anything like the Sunburst Metallic Orange that you could get in Corvette a few years .
Then yes it would be good , all the colors are fine for this is a family vehicle :beer:

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Synergy green just would not look right on a traverse due to the size. It does look amazing on a camaro

·
Registered
3 Posts
84camino said:
Synergy green just would not look right on a traverse due to the size. It does look amazing on a camaro
I completely agree. I love the synergy green Camaro but there's no way it would look good on the Traverse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2018 Traverse Colors
Summit White & Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
Sable Brown Metallic & Pepperdust Metallic
Black Currant Metallic & Mosaic Black Metallic
Silver Ice Metallic & Satin Steel Metallic & Graphite Metallic
Cajun Red Tintcoat

Not A Single Blue In The Bunch....Do We Really Need 2 Whites, 2 Browns, 2 Blacks & 3 Greys??
I Settled On The Silver Ice & It Looks Great With The Redline Edition....But I've Had 2 Red SUVs, A Green & A Silver....Over The Past 20 Years.....Really Hoped To Get Something Blue....And Who Doesn't Like Blue?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Happy but the extra charge is......

Why do we have to pay ridiculous extra for a color different than Summit white and Silver. A little while ago there was no extra fee for different colors. I can understand that the pearl white is extra because of the extra coating involved but even this colour is totally exagerated in extra price.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Why do we have to pay ridiculous extra for a color different than Summit white and Silver. A little while ago there was no extra fee for different colors. I can understand that the pearl white is extra because of the extra coating involved but even this colour is totally exagerated in extra price.

You normally pay more for tricoat and metallic. All other colors fall in these categories.

I do agree others colors would be nice and I am sure in 2019 they will have them. These colors are relatively safe for a new launch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We chose the Cajun Red "Tintcoat" for our 2018 High Country.

I would appreciate if they offered a true 3 stage paint (for the $50K+ price).

I would rather of had the option for a second stage pearl/gold over the red base, then the third stage of clear.

The less expensive "tintcoat" is pretty boring, in my opinion...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
For 2019 it would be nice if they can return with the blue velvet metallic. This the colour of my 2017 and it really look very beautifull.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We get plenty of compliments on our Cajun Red and it looks even better in bright sunlight. The shade is an upgrade over most other vehicles in a dark red color, IMHO. Is this a House of Color custom paint job? No. But i didn't pay for one, either, and it's the best looking SUV at Wally World.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts