1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yep, that tray will fit the Traverse. For some reason, the other Lambdas come with the coin tray, but not Traverse.

The only problem I have with the one listed on eBay is that it's priced too high. The dealer price on that item is $15.00. That's what I paid for mine from a local Chevy house. If took one day to get in and is very handy. I keep coins, a few bills, my sunglasses (clip-ons), and a few odds and ends in mine.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Had to order the coin holder because the part was not stocked by my Chevy dealer. He called it a "console cover". For spending $30 grand on a Traverse you would think they would install the $15 piece of plastic. It was the missing piece I needed for holding coins and small stuff, glad I now have it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's a nice accessory and it hides my S&W 380 underneath. >:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's a nice accessory and it hides my S&W 380 underneath.
AAhhh,..... the right to bear arms.... I'm jealous....... where I am at, it's hard to be a gun nut. Legal owners get blamed all the time for gun crimes. But that's another forum I guess.

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Hey that’s cool that will hide my IPOD and what ever I don’t want in plain sight.

·
Registered
40 Posts
red426 said:
AAhhh,..... the right to bear arms.... I'm jealous....... where I am at, it's hard to be a gun nut. Legal owners get blamed all the time for gun crimes. But that's another forum I guess.
That's one good thing about PA, our concealed carry law. The weather sucks however. :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's one good thing about PA, our concealed carry law. The weather sucks however.
Hey Marjamr, now that you mention PA, (Pennsylvania right?), I also liked the fact that you don't need to wear helmet while riding motorcycle. Not to mention my wife and daughter love shopping at least once a year in Grove City, no taxes on clothing.

Here in Toronto, Canada , the local and Federal govt are on the process of closing down our gun clubs, and this is on top of this gun registry and endless laws and permits just to legally own firearms.

As for the weather, I think we are on the same boat.

·
Registered
551 Posts
red426 said:
Hey Marjamr, now that you mention PA, (Pennsylvania right?), I also liked the fact that you don't need to wear helmet while riding motorcycle. Not to mention my wife and daughter love shopping at least once a year in Grove City, no taxes on clothing.

Here in Toronto, Canada , the local and Federal govt are on the process of closing down our gun clubs, and this is on top of this gun registry and endless laws and permits just to legally own firearms.

Not try to start a "I live in a better place then you thread", but when I went to Toronto I was AMAZED at how much stuff cost. Food is so expensive, I wouldnt buy anything in Canada because of the taxes. All my aunt's family lives in Canada and they all come here to shop. I had a good time, just couldnt live there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
red426 said:
What are you talking about? The only gun clubs being closed are the ones IN Toronto. Thanks to the dufus candy-ass bleeding-heart useless Mayor Miller. The Feds are NOT closing guns clubs, they are CANCELLING the long gun registry! I live just outside Toronto and own rifles, shot guns, and pistols (legally). :uzi: Owning guns in Canada is not a big deal. We just can't walk around with them in public.

·
Registered
40 Posts
red426 said:

Yeah. No helmets for bikes now, but I still wear one when I ride my Big Ruckus. It's not the fear of death as much as it is the fear of living with brain damage that keeps me wearing one I guess. Grove City I know well. We have a camp in Slippery Rock close to Grove City and hit the Outlets a lot. I think there are more Canadians shopping there than locals on most days. I guess that's why they built the Shops there. Easy access to Canada as well as Pittsburgh and Erie. In regard to Canada, my best friend works for Homeland Security and lives in Buffalo. I remember fondly our trips to see the Canadian ballet in the past. :drunk:

·
Registered
105 Posts
What are you talking about? The only gun clubs being closed are the ones IN Toronto. Thanks to the dufus candy-ass bleeding-heart useless Mayor Miller. The Feds are NOT closing guns clubs, they are CANCELLING the long gun registry! I live just outside Toronto and own rifles, shot guns, and pistols (legally). Owning guns in Canada is not a big deal. We just can't walk around with them in public.
My bad, Gibby described it as what I meant to say. Not the feds but Mayor Miller was the one trying to close down our clubs in Toronto, which obviously included mine. So now I still legally own pistols but no place to shoot them. The only ones still shooting are the real criminals. Either way, what sets our American neighbors from us is that they can carry conceal, which is the true right to bear arms.

Yeah. No helmets for bikes now, but I still wear one when I ride my Big Ruckus. It's not the fear of death as much as it is the fear of living with brain damage that keeps me wearing one I guess
I probably wouldn't ride without helmet as well, but it's just nice not to be restricted at times, after all some people ride because they want to feel free.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts