1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
185 Posts
Please try to take some after pics and please post them under the photos section - accessories thread for all of us to drool over.... this way all our accessories are in one place for all to look at....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This may seem kinda crazy, but I don't own a digital camera. I worked at Kodak for 31 Years and prefer to use film. So, if I can borrow someone's digital, I'll post the pictures. However, if you go to the web site I included in my first post, it shows a Traverse with the Chrome Pillars nicely. See ya! :cheers:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sparky, be careful. If you ever do own a digital camera, you'll never go back to film. :thumb: Actually, there's a good reason for film. But for day-to-day camera use (pics of your awesome Trav, grandkids, etc etc) digital beats film to pieces.

As far as digital cameras, I'd recommend Canon. Kodak just didn't catch onto the digital craze, and the digital offerings from Kodak would even make me dislike digital cameras.

Here's a good place for reviews on many makes and models: http://steves-digicams.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey there. Does anyone out there have any pics of their Traverse with side steps or chrome steps? I've been considering getting them but haven't seen a Traverse anywhere with them. I would like to see what they look like on the Traverse before I jump in and get them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
RDMCWBY said:
Hey there. Does anyone out there have any pics of their Traverse with side steps or chrome steps? I've been considering getting them but haven't seen a Traverse anywhere with them. I would like to see what they look like on the Traverse before I jump in and get them.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks so much for the pic Sonny320. I LOVE the look of your Traverse! I'm gonna go ahead and purchase the steps.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sonny320 - can you tell me where you ordered your steps from? Your steps appear to have more chrome on them than others I've been able to find. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
33 Posts
RDMCWBY said:
Sonny320 - can you tell me where you ordered your steps from? Your steps appear to have more chrome on them than others I've been able to find. Thanks so much!
Had it installed through dealer. Here's the website from GM: http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/accessories_details/vehicle_search/Chevrolet/2009/Traverse/Assist Steps/?tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[type]=gm

My part # is 12499965 the photo on website seems to have less chrome but it is the same part number that's on my car.

I did see other cars in lot with the same steps...I suggest checking them out before you order just to make sure. Good Luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sonny320 - thanks so much for all of the info! Take care.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts