·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a photo.... but in the video- they look much better..

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what youre referring to... but these are definitely Angel Eyes...
This is being discussed in another forum- and someone who lives out there- says hes seen many of them- nd theyre definitely angel eyes.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
I know what youre referring to... but these are definitely Angel Eyes...
This is being discussed in another forum- and someone who lives out there- says hes seen many of them- nd theyre definitely angel eyes.
What are "angel eyes" ?

Bob

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BMW I think started this feature... see them coming at you or comming at you from behind- and their headlights are not on-- but they have these rings.... that light up

and the more expensive Camaros also have them...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
BMW I think started this feature... see them coming at you or comming at you from behind- and their headlights are not on-- but they have these rings.... that light up

and the more expensive Camaros also have them...

Thanks, OK ..... I have seen these but did not recognize them by "angel eyes".

Bob

·
Registered
105 Posts
I almost forgot about this thread.... Having watched the news showing the torch runs across Canada, I don't think they were "angel eyes" headlights, probably just the angle and lighting when the pic was taken. It''ll be cool to have them though.

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Sleek_Traverse that was a cool video on how to make Angle Eye Headlights I wish they showed how they held them in place once they made the rings, and were they wire them in to. It dose look like a bit of work to make them, you would more than likely need a second set on headlights lenses to take your time making them.

8) Steve

·
Registered
248 Posts
:) Very interesting I would have to see this on a vehicle in person to see if I would go through all that for a Mod.

8) Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts