Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Question Say your going down the road can you turn on the rear camera to see if you can pull back in when you pass. Or does it just work when your in Rev. Jerry

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you have navigation you can buy a LockPick and it will allow you to turn the camera on while driving down the road. Just Google it and you can find it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's I don't have Nav but just thought there might be away. One thing for a old man like me it's nice to have that camera to see and have the bells going off when your too close to running over something. After 60 it's hard to turn around.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I thought about picking up a lockpick a while back too. I ultimately ended up not buying one for two reasons: 1. could this cause a warranty void, especially since i got the extended warranty and 2. do i really need to be viewing the screen when I can use the rear mirror more safely?

It is a cool little device and definitely does more than affect the rear camera... can watch DVDs in front while driving too. ****, this is probably what I'm affraid I'll do with the kids in the car. I like Scooby Doo too!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts