Traverse Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need some help finding a website or a local store (NYC) that carries Bumper & light bull bar for my 2010 traverse.

Some jackass bumped my parked car in upstate NY and broke one of the reflectors on the bumper, and I have a quarter size indentation.

Thanks

G

·
RJ452010 said:
Hey guys, I need some help finding a website or a local store (NYC) that carries Bumper & light bull bar for my 2010 traverse.

Some jackass bumped my parked car in upstate NY and broke one of the reflectors on the bumper, and I have a quarter size indentation.

Thanks
Sorry to hear about your "bump and run"; you might try Ebay. You can buy the reflectors for the bumper from your dealer or below

The reflector lists for $23 on www.gmpartsdepartment.com

G

·
because you haven't reached 10 posts yet; this is a new feature implemented since the forum has had a recent rash of bot's posting links to all sorts of non GM related stuff

this is why I linked your link ;D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here's a pic that was previously referenced.... hope this helps...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a 2016 Traverse, traded in the 2010, and also live in New York City and am in need of a front light bar. I have checked all over with no luck. I really need to mount driving lights for my late night trips upstate. I have already hit 2 deer with the 2010 and I've had enough.

thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
70 Posts
thanks. The link first opens to 2010-2014, then you can find the 2016, I am always concerned when the photo is of a different year car. I'll call them tomorrow. thanks again

Ray

·
Registered
70 Posts
only up to 2013 they said. I was pretty excited as the place is only 10 miles from me, but no cigar.

Ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts