Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody out there added an aftermarket amplifier and sub/subs to the Bose Surround Sound System? If so, how did you do it and how did it sound once you were finished with the install? I've got a pretty good idea of how to do it but would like some feedback from someone who's successfully done it. Haven't been able to find much detail on this topic just mostly bits and pieces. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
There have been a few posts on adding amps and subs in the past. Using search may lead you to them.

Unless your going for that super irritating bass sound, you may be better off replacing the OEM speakers with some new name brand speakers. Some who have were pleased with the results.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anybody out there added an aftermarket amplifier and sub/subs to the Bose Surround Sound System? If so, how did you do it and how did it sound once you were finished with the install? I've got a pretty good idea of how to do it but would like some feedback from someone who's successfully done it. Haven't been able to find much detail on this topic just mostly bits and pieces. Thanks in advance!

YES I HAVE HAD TO GET A PAC AOEM GM 1416 INTERFACE TO PLUG INTO RADIO TRIED TO USE LINE IN LINE OUT CONVERTOR DIDINT WORK . PLUGGED IN INTERFACE EVRYTHING WORKS FINE NO CUTTING OF ANY WIRES.

·
Registered
3 Posts
RAN AUDIO INPUTS AND REMOTE TURN ON FOR AMP THROUGH MODULE SOUNDS GREAT. NEXT NEED TO UPGRADE HEAD UNIT AND SPEAKERS NOT
ENOUGH POWER.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anybody out there added an aftermarket amplifier and sub/subs to the Bose Surround Sound System? If so, how did you do it and how did it sound once you were finished with the install? I've got a pretty good idea of how to do it but would like some feedback from someone who's successfully done it. Haven't been able to find much detail on this topic just mostly bits and pieces. Thanks in advance!

YES I HAVE HAD TO GET A PAC AOEM GM 1416 INTERFACE TO PLUG INTO RADIO TRIED TO USE LINE IN LINE OUT CONVERTOR DIDINT WORK . PLUGGED IN INTERFACE EVRYTHING WORKS FINE NO CUTTING OF ANY WIRES.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts