Traverse Forum banner

Bogging

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Tsywyk 
#1 · (Edited)
When driving at higher speeds and in highest gear it will like studder every once and a while where it sounds like it you where to be close to stalling out a manual trans car.. would this be because of tranny related issue of engine ? I was thinking it was kinda like maybe the torque converter but I'm at a bit of a wall here as I've never experienced anything like this.

And btw the Rpms do fluctuate about 50-100 rpm but it does that all the time when crusing even when it isn't doing the vibration/studder

Cars a 2010 traverse

#5 ·
Sound like a miss fire. Have the codes been read? How many miles on those spark plugs? A good, quality scan will pull up codes stored in history and is the first step in any diagnosis.

#6 ·
I pulled codes not too long ago with a Snapon verses or whaver it was and nothing engine related was there and nkthijg just some other misc stuff I haven't gotten around to that I know would have no effect .. i.e TPMS sensors etc

Spark plugs would have been done when engine was done 1.5-2 years ago (brand new engine)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.