Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear the grounding noise buzz when bluetooth is in use? It sounds like a bad ground or something in the system when I use the Bluetooth. When the engine revs, you hear the buzzing noise increase....

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
no noise here with the factory BT and my samsung.

question for you...
are you using an aftermarket system?
Have you tried changing the settings on your BT... (my phone has headset, handsfree, bluetooth stereo, serial, dialup, basic printing, file transfer, object push) under the menu item- bluetooth services...

Im wondering if your phone has similar-- maybe you can switch from headset to handsfree or something like that and see if it makes a difference

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I have a touch pro with the factory BT. hmmm
I'm sorry to hear(read) that you're having troubles with your touch pro w/ your car's bt. I had a P4000 before and it wouldn't work properly all the time. However, i have a touch pro 2 now and it works great. I hope u find a solution with your bt pairing well w/ your phone, it is a very nice feature, when no problems.

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
is it possible youre getting the faint buzz-- WHILE youre recharging the phone- via cable plugged into the cars power port?

·
Registered
417 Posts
rbarrios said:
is it possible youre getting the faint buzz-- WHILE youre recharging the phone- via cable plugged into the cars power port?
When it's plugged into power, it's slightly louder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts