Traverse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Friday Deals Contest

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  AdminVS 
#1 ·
White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Font

Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.
Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

See less See more
#2 ·
Well if you're like me and have wanted a cool Ring Doorbell, now's the time for the deal. Right now they have a deal for a wired one with a free Echo Dot for $41.99. That's not bad if I say so myself! Most Ring Doorbells are not compatible with current "ding dong" chimes installed in the house, but people have figured out ways to get them to work. Some people purchase a separate chime from Ring, but you can set up any Alexa device to serve as your "ding dong". That's what makes the free Echo Dot perfect with this deal! Plus you'll have alerts on your phone when you set everything up with the app. I wonder if anyone out there is excited as I am about this? Enjoy everyone!

Ring Doorbell with free Echo Dot

#4 ·
Discount Tire (and their website Discount Tire Direct) are having some awesome sales on wheels and/or tires.
Instant rebates on the tires (or wheels).
And then another 5% off too, instantly, online only.

And then if you use your Discount Tire credit card, you get an extra instant $80 off as well!

I just bought some new snow tires for both of our cars yesterday from my local Discount Tire store.

Store:

Online store:

#5 ·
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @aquachicken597!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.