Traverse Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
^^^You sound like a real joy to deal with

Ma’am, Sir, Human???? You have had to have problems also or why else are you on here just being nosey! Oh I’ve gotten good results since posting of this last post, after contacting the AGO. Believe me. I was contacted same day and received calls from GM/Chevrolet Care Plus but that’s none of your business. You prob work at Crossroads or know someone who does bc they monitor these post and I’m glad I got your attention. Now go play somewhere!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ma’am, Sir, Human???? You have had to have problems also or why else are you on here just being nosey! Oh I’ve gotten good results since posting of this last post, after contacting the AGO. Believe me. I was contacted same day and received calls from GM/Chevrolet Care Plus but that’s none of your business. You prob work at Crossroads or know someone who does bc they monitor these post and I’m glad I got your attention. Now go play somewhere!

Take off your tin foil hat....you posted your exaggerated story on a public forum

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I'd love to see proof that GM contacted you based on a post here. We USED to see posts from GM Customer Service once in a while, but I don't think we've seen GM post anything here in about 5 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We purchased a 2020 Traverse and after 3 weeks the back up. Camera went black with a triangle symbol. Took it in for service and now 3 weeks after service it is happening again. 3500 miles on it and now in for second time. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
I had the same issue with this happening one every 4 months or so and it sorted itself out after a couple of starts fairly quickly. Guessing it’s a loose wire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We purchased a 2020 Traverse and after 3 weeks the back up. Camera went black with a triangle symbol. Took it in for service and now 3 weeks after service it is happening again. 3500 miles on it and now in for second time. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Yes mine does it intermittently. I took it in and they said the system needed an update. It is still doing it. I took it in and it isnt doing it so now I have to wait for it to happen again.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts