Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall reading ( can't find it now ) a question about AWD vehicles indicating they are AWD, besides on the VIN.

Today I saw a new 2010 with an "AWD" badge on the lower left side of the tailgate, had not seen one "labeled" before.

bob

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am guessing that owner badged it himself. When I was looking for my traverse I looked at / drove at least 10 new 2010 models and looked at dozens on the lot. No AWD badge. I think that looks cool if you have AWD, and it should have had a badge from the factory.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
I saw no comments about AWD badging being added on the order workbook- when we ordered my 2010....

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Just checked the workbook-- nothing has been added or deleted since 8/3....
It prob was an owner who took AWD badges from another car...
did the font look the same as that TRAVERSE font?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just noticed a 2010 LTZ AWD with a badge on the liftgate, brand new in our lot first I have noticed.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
danthechevyman said:
Just noticed a 2010 LTZ AWD with a badge on the liftgate, brand new in our lot first I have noticed.
The Traverse I saw was just off the lot, had 30 day tags on it ... no, the owner, about 72 years old, did not put the badge on. We chatted about our cars.

Bob

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
thanks for the update bob..
Ill keep my eye out for an AWD Traverse.
Curious to see that badge.
I wonder why they have not added this info to the order workbook/

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rbarrios said:
thanks for the update bob..
Ill keep my eye out for an AWD Traverse.
Curious to see that badge.
I wonder why they have not added this info to the order workbook/
I'm guessing the AWD badge was added to the assembly line very recently. It is a simple "AWD" designation. Not that it makes any difference, the one I saw was a 1LT.

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts