Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be looking to keep the head unit stock, but will be adding a RF 360.2, so i can add amps and upgrade all speakers. anyone else here planning to do something similar?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't know anything about it but you may go to the Acadia or Enclave sites and search about it there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will be doing my own install, but i won't have time to start until August most likely. my plans are:

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 for OEM interface
Zed Audio Amps- new line coming soon.
Hybrid Audio L8 Midbass
Hertz Space 6l Comps
Image Dynamics IDMAX 12

·
Registered
6 Posts
Zac911 said:
if you gotta' ask.... don't bother! :thumb:
Hey Zac - I too was looking for a sound processor with amps to go with the stock headunit. We had some discussion of the JL Audio Cleansweep and the RF 3sixty.2 over at the Enclave forum. Noone had done an install (or at least admitted to it - but plenty are dissatisfied with the sound out of the Bose system) over there. I think the 3sixty.2 is a great setup although I didn't match any amps or subs with it yet. Still trying to explain to my wife and kids why daddy needs some more horsepower in the audio arena.

If you already purchased the 3Sixty.2 would you mind sharing the price and place of purchase? The cheapest I found was about $399 from various online joints. Crutchfield had it for $599.

Good luck with it and post some pics when you get it done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can get them for $399, BUT MAKE SURE IT IS NOT GREY MARKET. if you buy grey market at the very least make sure it is v2. i bought this unit over a year ago and it had the bad bluetooth module in it, so it has been out for warranty twice. total PITA. otherwise the flexibility of the 360.2 is awesome. you can really get a midbass setup properly. good solid midbass is the answer to a rockin' system. anyone can add a sub / sub amp, but the rest of your sound will lag. you need to go 4 way active highs/mid/midbass/sub for the best sound possible. most would probably happy with a basic set up of comps, amps, and sub.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts