Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine checking to see if there are any of us in so cal?

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
yup- west covina here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
2010 LT1 in Laguna Hills, CA

·
Registered
75 Posts
Were there other colors? ;) There are a lot of gray vehicles here in SoCal (most popular color I guess) and I wanted something different. Very happy with the color, changes to gray as the sun goes down.

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
yup-- beautiful color... makes the traverse stand out from the black, burgundy, white, silver traverses that are all over the place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, I am here in San Diego.

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
AA/78U said:
burgundy?
well the reddish purpleish color.. Red jewel tintcoat I think its called... but its not a typical red...
Unless its a discontinued color from 09?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not discontinued yet...
I have a 2011 that was built in June or July of 2010 (I forget which). I do like the color, although my first choice would have been black. After a succession of black cars and trucks, the wife put her foot down this time. I guess she wanted a little variety :-(

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice to see some local so cal owners on here would love to meet up some time and shoot the brezze and check out legends dual exhaust setup. Id like to add that to my traverse. And well most poplualr color ive seen driving around so cal is cyber gray. i love my goldmist just had the clear bra put on friday i lve it. 392 miles and counting.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am up for meeting with other SoCal owners but we have to include those non-gold mist metallic color owners too (ha ha). Between San Diego and West Covina and Ranch Cucamonga, probably Orange County would be in the middle, maybe a Dennys for breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday at 8 or 9am? There is one in Lake Forest, CA. Who else is up for it? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
would rather it be at norms lol but yes i agree a breakfast meet would be cool.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Who wants to meet for breakfast at 9am on Jan 1st at Norm's Restaurant at 2150 Harbor Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA.? My wife and I will be there if anyone can make it. Would be fun to share info. I will be the one driving the Traverse! Suppose to be mostly sunny and 58 degrees.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well id love to but i wont be back from vegas yet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Let's make it Sunday Jan 2nd at 9am at Norm's then in Costa Mesa. If anyone can make it, we will be there. See you there.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
legend said:
Let's make it Sunday Jan 2nd at 9am at Norm's then in Costa Mesa. If anyone can make it, we will be there. See you there.
ill make the next one ill be driving back while your at breakfast lol....

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
welcome-- had to look up Bonita,CA on the map.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts