21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Wow looks great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello again. My story is quite long so I have created a WebPage on my site for it. It is still very ruff cause like all the other pages, it is mostly for myself and anyone who cares to look. This page is more, or less, a log of my experiences with this "new" car. The very first brand new car I have ever gotten in my 75 years of living. The WebPage is definitly not finished. If you care to look it can be found at: My Travers RS.

·
Registered
2021 Traverse 3LT with Braunability Conversion
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hello again. My story is quite long so I have created a WebPage on my site for it. It is still very ruff cause like all the other pages, it is mostly for myself and anyone who cares to look. This page is more, or less, a log of my experiences with this "new" car. The very first brand new car I have ever gotten in my 75 years of living. The WebPage is definitly not finished. If you care to look it can be found at: My Travers RS.
Nicely documented. I've had some of the same things.

• steering wheel squeaking - two trips in for that so far
  • had a couple of door not closing properly - repeating the process seems to fix it every time so far
  • always complaining that the key fob isn't in the vehicle - every 2-3x I drive it
  • not shifting out of park problem - I seemed to have that, but for me it was because GM randomly sets the park brake on by itself
  • Qstraint tie downs - my son normally rides up front in the passenger side. We put the rear QStraints into the REAR row of tiedown track. Needed a 18" extension to reach the wheelchair, but then he can load and unload without moving the QStraints every time.
  • we skipped the docking system because of the fight with clearance

Catch up with you later!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Just the conversion price. My new 2021 Traverse RS cost me over $80,000.00 conversion included.
I just got mine last month. Mine has transfer seats instead of the removable seats. And my is a LT3 instead of the RS. Mine has hand controls also. Cost me over $100,000 with the conversion. Luckily the VA paid for most of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2021 Traverse RS and it has the problem with the key fob not being seen when starting quite often. Anyone fine a solution for this?
Also the rear shocks seem to bounce more then they should, only has 2150 miles.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I have a 2021 Traverse RS and it has the problem with the key fob not being seen when starting quite often. Anyone fine a solution for this?
Also the rear shocks seem to bounce more then they should, only has 2150 miles.
I have same problem with my remote also but seem to lonely when I try to start with my hand controls so I figured it a adjustment to the brake switch.
The 2021 traverse is the first year that the conversions have been done so they may have some bugs to work out.

Reactions: markk231

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have same problem with my remote also but seem to lonely when I try to start with my hand controls so I figured it a adjustment to the brake switch.
The 2021 traverse is the first year that the conversions have been done so they may have some bugs to work out.
Thanks for the response, I have a transfer seat and hand controls. If it don't start after 2 tries to brake pedal gets hard to push with the hand controls. It might be a coincidence but I noticed if I open and shut the driver's door it seems to help.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Thanks for the response, I have a transfer seat and hand controls. If it don't start after 2 tries to brake pedal gets hard to push with the hand controls. It might be a coincidence but I noticed if I open and shut the driver's door it seems to help.
I have not tried opening and closing the driver's door

·
Registered
2020 High Country
1,048 Posts
I do not have a conversion but on my '20 when you open / close the drivers door it signals driver has left or entered the vehicle. I believe this signals the vehicle that so remote start resets. Remote start will not work with driver still in vehicle so I believe it needs the drivers door opened/shut after turning it off as your exiting from another door.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do not have a conversion but on my '20 when you open / close the drivers door it signals driver has left or entered the vehicle. I believe this signals the vehicle that so remote start resets. Remote start will not work with driver still in vehicle so I believe it needs the drivers door opened/shut after turning it off as your exiting from another door.
Thanks , I usually open and shut the driver's door before I get out because I don't like the radio being on for 15 minutes. I wish the radio would shut off with the side door being opened, for that is the way I get in and out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a 2021 Braunability Traverse. Is anyone else having issues with the door not closing ? Mine has been in the shop 7 times and 2 months total and still no resolution. let me know would like to know if a national issue or just a isolated Ty

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a 2021 Traverse from Mobility Works and in one year they have had it in the shop for 2 months and it still malfunitions. The passager rear door would not completely close, the ramp gets stuck, and the last time repaired the door swings back so hard it has now damaged the rear quarter panel. We have been in discussion on a replacement but no go so far. I love the vehicle and the idea but I think it was rushed to production and too many glitches still exists

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just took possession of a 2022 Braunability Traverse 3LT Leather. Up in Canada eh?
Using the transfer seat and SureGrip Featherlite hand controls. Iridescent Pearl

So far, so good. Everything works and love the ride.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts