Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an idea for pieces of chrome trim extending those mounted under the windows from the front of the doors to the back of the headlamp assembly. There's an indented channel on the fender where this would mount. I haven't taken the time to Photoshop an example of what this would look like, but I'm thinking—if done right—it might look nice.

·
Registered
407 Posts
That sounds like it would be pretty sharp. I'm thinking :thumb: for the idea. Perhaps try photo shop first, but I'm sure it sould look good. Not so on the Enclave, since our chrome runs on the tops of the windows too, wouldn't look right, but on the Traverse it's just on the bottom, so extending that to the headlights would make sense, at least. What type of chrome trim would you use?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would need to resemble the door trim as far as thickness and cross-section. It could be fabricated from plastic, chrome plated at a small job plating operation, and applied with double stick trim tape.

I'll work on the Photoshop unless someone beats me to it.

This would be good piece to recommend to the guys who make and sell the B and C pillar chrome pieces.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts