Traverse Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,040 Posts
bkchandl said:
I think some options should come as standard equipment. A remote liftgate is one of them. Other car makers put better options such as power, remote, glass opens, motion switch under rear bumper, etc than Chevy, GMC. It seems like Chevy and GMC are always behind the curve on options.
It is an effort to keep prices low. What they should do is keep the prices of the options more reasonable. $800 for backup camera and $2800 for read entertainment is too much (Canadian prices)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
09Enclave :banghead: Ugh....thanks for the HELPFUL post, I'll tell you why....it's exactly what Tiestosteele said. :thumb:

Money and the cost to jump up to an entire new trim line. When we purchased the LT1 we didn't feel the cost warranted the jump to LT2 or LTZ. I DID all my research and YES I knew exactly the options I was getting and going without. At the time I didn't feel like it was a big deal to not have a power lift gate, now as my daughter is getting older (more junk to haul around) and we recently found out we have a new one on the way we realize we'd like to have it added, if was fairly cheap and easy to do. Apparently it is not according the the nice folks who helped answer my questions instead being critical of me.
Please provide more information. Were you able to add a powerliftgate to your LS trim? Please clarify. Thanks

21 - 22 of 22 Posts