Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My 2012 Traverse is making strange response when trying to set the air delivery control knob on vent mode (air should flow through the instrument panel outlets). Instead, air flows through both instrument panel and floor outlets (Bi-level).

Moreover, when setting the knob on bi-level mode, air does not flow at all. Although, I could hear the fan working I feel no air flow from any outlet!!

Any ideas what is the issue here and how to solve it?

By the way, I do not have dual zone AC.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi,
My 2012 Traverse is making strange response when trying to set the air delivery control knob on vent mode (air should flow through the instrument panel outlets). Instead, air flows through both instrument panel and floor outlets (Bi-level).

Moreover, when setting the knob on bi-level mode, air does not flow at all. Although, I could hear the fan working I feel no air flow from any outlet!!

Sounds like faulty heating and air conditioning actuator

·
Registered
81 Posts
You are having problems with the mode acutuator. That one is located near the glove box on the passenger side.

Blend Door Actuator

The above link is not the one that you want to replace, but it is right beside it so you can locate it using the video.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, guys. Will work on that and may return to you if something comes.
That's really been helpful (y)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Vacuum line slipped off somewhere?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts