Traverse Forum banner

2023 High Country no audio or Onstar comm

158 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Tandem Rider
Took delivery of a black 2023 High Country AWD a few weeks ago, previously had a 2018 Premier and a 2021 Enclave Premium. Glad to be back in a Traverse and loving the high country trim, but this morning noticed I had no radio audio (including haptic feedback) and complete loss of comm with Onstar (light was red, would not connect). Cycling engine and electrical system didn't resolve, so parked it for ~30 min and restarted. Problem solved. Onstar light was initially still red but was able to reach an advisor who ran remote diagnosis on the system; all appeared normal and the light went back to green during the call. Not sure if this was just a software bug that needed reset or something that will recur. Anyone else seen this?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Do you have it linked to your home Wi-Fi for Over The Air updates? My radio was wonky in my '20 when I did not let an OTA update install.
OnStar call may have reset the system. In my case I had the green light though.
Do you have it linked to your home Wi-Fi for Over The Air updates? My radio was wonky in my '20 when I did not let an OTA update install.
OnStar call may have reset the system. In my case I had the green light though.
The Wifi is linked, but no OTA updates have installed yet.
I believe you can go into settings of your infotainment system and find check for updates. See if it updates and solves the problem
1 - 4 of 4 Posts