Traverse Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2022 High Country "Pending Dispatch" in Waterford
20 Posts
I am getting ads for "used" 22 traverses with 15 miles on them. I wonder it one of them is yours. Well anyway. Still impatiently waiting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nicole12, what lot is yours at? Mine is in Waterford/Summit. So I am pretty close. I used that phone number you posted and "escalated" my case with the "Executive Team", but after a week or so the answer wound up being the same.... There is nothing they can do other than put it on the "Late" list.

I can see mine in the MyChevy app, so I could see that a week ago Wednesday the vehicle was turned on a couple times and someone put 1/4 tank of gas in it. But then nothing for over a week. I keep digging with the lot management people and the Jack Cooper trucking company, but I only ever get the same details that the dealer sees.

it seems that some vehicles get stuck, and some not. Ours is a High Country, and we ordered the rubber floor mats (dealer installed option), could it be that the floor mats are managed during the transit step and thats whats causing the issue. Probably not, but I have not found any reason that some vehicles have these delays.

I was looking at a local dealer (Feldman Chevy in Highland Mi) they show 36 traverses, but when you look deeper, they have 2 on the lot, and 34 in transit. So this problem is really bad.

After all the emails and phone calls, I starting to think that its just going to get shipped when they get to it. But I'm not giving up.

If I find any other people to call or whatever, I'll post it here (on this forum, there are at least 3 threads)

Bob
Update...

I finally got tired of waiting and bought a different one from a dealership about an hour away!

I LOVE IT!!! :)

Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Once it arrives, warranty etc, will start on the 'in service ' date.
Which is the date its delivered to you. It includes miles.

Example. I ordered a 2010. It was held up somewhere. GM ran some test on the vehicle.
When it arrived, it had 390 miles on it.
I test drove it. Put some miles on it.
But my warranty was good for 5yrs/100,406 miles.
GM also gave me a discount on the miles.
Interestingly, some months later, GM Powertrain sent me a letter in the mail.
They wanted to come by, and download data from my vehicle.
Sure enough, a tech showed up with laptop, plugged in, got data, and handed me a $100 check.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Just an update here, because I keep checking for shits & giggles.....

This is the Traverse we were going to buy back in the beginning of March:

It had been built at the end of February & the sales guy kept saying it was due to arrive any day and would be showing up soon.
5 months later and it's STILL showing "In Transit"!! o_O

Mind you....the dealer is only about 45 minutes from the plant where they're built.

I'm so glad we ended up going with the other dealer/car instead of waiting on that car!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts