Traverse Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Enjoy the new Traverse, it looks sharp! I'm seeing '22s on a daily basis and am really liking the updated look. Still not sold on the headlights being mounted in the bumper but it looks better than the Blazer or other vehicles with that look.

In the last month I've been to the Hyundai dealer (still getting free oil changes at 175k miles) and the Honda dealer (Pilot timing belter) and both of them had all used vehicles on the showroom floor. The new vehicles are moving so quickly they can't put them on the floor.
Thanks!

Yeah the "headlights" kind of look like fog lights.....so they don't look too terrible. I kind of wish the upper lights were the headlights though, but oh well. And now there aren't any fog lights either.

Despite me living in domestic land here (GM/Ford/Chrysler), I haven't seen any new Traverses on the road around me actually! So I guess we're the first around here.

Yup....there just aren't many new cars available is the problem :confused:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Thanks!

Yeah the "headlights" kind of look like fog lights.....so they don't look too terrible. I kind of wish the upper lights were the headlights though, but oh well. And now there aren't any fog lights either.

Despite me living in domestic land here (GM/Ford/Chrysler), I haven't seen any new Traverses on the road around me actually! So I guess we're the first around here.

Yup....there just aren't many new cars available is the problem :confused:
Pics or it didn't happen...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Oh, lol

I already posted them on the first page, post #17, of this thread (y)
Yup, totally forgot about that... I'm the dummy.

I'm seeing more and more '22s on the road, they are pretty sharp looking.

• Haha
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
5 Posts
I talked to the dealer and was told they were invoiced for the Traverse and that happens when it is ready to be loaded on rail and shipped. I called Chevrolet and they confirmed that it was ready and should arrive to the dealer the week of 5/4 but to call back on 4/28 or 29 to find out where exactly where it's at in transport

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been waiting for one to arrive for about 2 weeks now.. original arrival date (4/20) came and went… Hattiesburg, MS… hoping it comes soon… the dealer says they’re totally in the dark pertaining to knowing when it might arrive

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Forgot to post this....we added 20% window tint to the driver & passenger front door windows and then 35% over the rear factory "tint" on the back windows

Before:
4EE7AE04-EDE9-4145-B7F7-671DC09D1FCE by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

A2306A77-9D96-4CAC-80B6-7B78AF501EBC by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

EF64D654-757A-49BF-8C26-DC756CCEEB55 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

After:
85D5B49D-5089-400C-8E12-3A2ED8DD4AEB by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

C45407A4-7887-4FE9-966B-3239C0A65966 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

8B82318C-5D12-411B-B5D3-68F351CEE1A9 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys... I have been waiting on my 2022 Traverse RS for weeks, I had an initial delivery date of 4/17/2022 and here we are! So frustrating... I did submit a complaint claim to GM (5/11/2022) and they advised that would be a "Ticket" in to expedite the shipping on the vehicle. Anything else I could do?

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet Traverse RS
25 Posts
The time-line for my RS:
1/19/22 - RS shows up on dealer website as " in transit" My salesman said couldn't reserve it till it got on the boat to HI. At this point it was still on the train to CA.
2/9/22 - RS on boat and reserved
2/22/22 - Picked up and brought home 😁

·
Registered
4 Posts
The time-line for my RS:
1/19/22 - RS shows up on dealer website as " in transit" My salesman said couldn't reserve it till it got on the boat to HI. At this point it was still on the train to CA.
2/9/22 - RS on boat and reserved
2/22/22 - Picked up and brought home 😁
Great!
I am not the most patient person, so this process is killing me haha
I am hoping that I am on the downhill slope of this process! (fingers crossed)
Glad you were able to get yours within a month!

Do you like it so far? I am going from 2020 Equinox to the traverse (I need the extra room). 🤞:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love it! Traded in a 2011 Toyota Highlander. Lots more room although it's just me and my wife lol. Plus in Hawaii, all you see are Toyotas so wanted to be different.

My salesman was able to see where the vehicle was along it's journey. Maybe ask your salesman to see where it is.

Here's mine:
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car
Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire Car
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Good luck, hope you get yours soon! 🤙

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love it! Traded in a 2011 Toyota Highlander. Lots more room although it's just me and my wife lol. Plus in Hawaii, all you see are Toyotas so wanted to be different.

My salesman was able to see where the vehicle was along it's journey. Maybe ask your salesman to see where it is.

Here's mine:
View attachment 11168 View attachment 11169 View attachment 11170

Good luck, hope you get yours soon! 🤙
Highlanders are super nice as well!
I'm getting the same car, color and all! haha
She is a BEAUT! Makes me more excited to get mine! :)
I have contacted my dealer and it has been "pending dispatch" since 4/17/2022.

I love the thin blue line sticker my husband is a LEO 🖤💙🖤
Thanks and stay safe out there!

:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Highlander doesn't have much space behind the third row seat so the third row remained in the stored position until my family came to visit. The RS has ample room behind the third row so no need store it.

Glad to know someone with a twin lol.
Thank your husband for his service in keeping the community safe. I'm not a LEO but have a lot of family members who were/are so I like to show my support for them.

Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Keep in touch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys... I have been waiting on my 2022 Traverse RS for weeks, I had an initial delivery date of 4/17/2022 and here we are! So frustrating... I did submit a complaint claim to GM (5/11/2022) and they advised that would be a "Ticket" in to expedite the shipping on the vehicle. Anything else I could do?
Hi new to the forum. Placed my order in Sept 2021 for my new 2022 Traverse True North Edition (in Canada). Vehicle was built 02/24/22, sat in Lansing until first week of April, they moved it to Pontiac and there it sits waiting to be delivered to my dealership! I'm in Canada about 200 miles from Detroit border and the dealership has received Trailblazers from Korea that were built 2 weeks after my Traverse and they have already received them. Totally frustrating!!!!!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts