Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the settings of the Infotainment 3 system, the left system tab lists options including "WiFi Networks". Up until 2 weeks ago, when I pressed that it would show all the nearby WiFi networks I could possibly connect to. Recently, the options is greyed out. It will not allow selection and therefore I cannot connect to any nearby WiFi. Suggestions? Thank you very much

·
Registered
2020 High Country
1,001 Posts
Was yours connected to your home Wi-Fi to download updates?
Check the updates in the system to see if any are available. If that doesn't fix it hopefully you are still under the 3/36 warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem solved! My wife took out her iPhone, went to the MyChevrolet app, clicked "More", clicked on WiFi Hotspot and turned On "Hotspot Enabled". Apparently, the HotSpot option also turns on and off the WiFi listing and connectivity of local WiFi networks . Because the timeframe lines up, we think that when my car was recently serviced, we feel they turned it off and neglected to turn it back on.

I am saddened, though, that this simple fix was not searchable by Google or in any GM manual or app instructions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts