Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New to the forum but I am looking to add a subwoofer to my 2020 Traverse and am having trouble find the speaker harness wiring diagram. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to find it?
I saw the Mega download for the enclave but didn’t know if that still worked for this model..

I appreciate any assistance!

·
Registered
2012 Chevrolet Traverse FWD LS
2 Posts
all GM wiring is the same for '11 up. Btw if you add a subwoofer using the factory radio you'll need a line output converter. If you replace the radio with aftermarket you'll need a PAC RP5-GM31 wiring interface and its about $100 from crutchfield. But that will retain steering wheel controls and gps, on star, bluetooth, and rear seat entertainment.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi! New to the forum but I am looking to add a subwoofer to my 2020 Traverse and am having trouble find the speaker harness wiring diagram. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to find it?
I saw the Mega download for the enclave but didn’t know if that still worked for this model..

I appreciate any assistance!
One first pages on the attached pdf gives call out for speaker wire color for what location.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts