Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 2020 LS with 7” entertainment system and plan to add a DSP to it. Did some research, and companies like Nav-TV and PAC are offering only solutions for cars with Bose systems preinstalled :( Did someone by any chance knows a device that can help me (with optical or coaxial output preferable).
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've heard that the PAC unit will work with non-BOSE vehicles, however when listening to FM radio or XM radio, the unit will play either the left or right channel ONLY through both sides of the car. So it's kind of like mono-playback except its not L+R combined, just either L or R. Apparently this isn't an issue when using any other music source. Check out this video where one of these is installed in a non-BOSE Silverado:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
I saw that video, and wrote to PAC, but their answer was, we support only Bose systems. And 5 star stereo didn’t answer me at all 🤔
In general, I don’t have a problem of listening to the radio in mono, the question is, will other stuff work fine. That’s why I ask here in forum, maybe someone installed it already in Traverse and can confirm for sure that it’s working 🤩

1 - 3 of 3 Posts