Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed yesterday that while driving home listening to the radio after my car being on for just a few seconds that my small round icons for phone , navigation etc that are at the top in different colors disappear. Now if i touch the screen they pop back up but only for a few seconds. i tried this is the navigation function and they also disappear there as well. I have not messed with my settings at all. Was there a update that i am unaware of? Or can anyone help me figure out how to put these back on. thank you

·
Registered
19 Traverse Premier FWD
56 Posts
I think mine have always done this "auto hide" behavior. 2019 Premier. It may have been an update that we already applied to mine that you just got?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think mine have always done this "auto hide" behavior. 2019 Premier. It may have been an update that we already applied to mine that you just got?
Thank you for responding, i called Chevy and they stated there has not been a update. WHen i went out on my lunch they were back and stayed on, so not sure if there was a glitch or what but chevy told me if it happens again to bring it in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts