Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay pretty stupid but can't much information on replacing the hi beam blub, I got access to it from the top and got the dust cover off. Managed to get pic of it inside, appears to be clip on it. My guess is squeezed and take off, the trick would be back on. The other thought would be to somehow to loosen the one screw to remove clip. It's one hard spot to do either one methods. What stupidity of a design. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
At the bottom of your pic - push down and slide to the right. It needs to clear that little tab on the right end of the piece that the screw is holding down.

·
Registered
539 Posts
At the bottom of your pic - push down and slide to the right. It needs to clear that little tab on the right end of the piece that the screw is holding down.
This. And if you aren't used to installing bulbs with clips, I would suggest wearing nitrile gloves during the install so if you touch the bulbs you don't get grease from your hands on it. They can be tricky in hard to reach areas when you aren't used to how the clip operates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts