Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scranton/Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania
$950

I’m trading in on a newer 2nd gen to build. I have 500 miles on this whole kit and selling as a package.

Tires - 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson Deegan M/T
Rims - 17” wheels
Spacer - 1” wheel spacers
Lift kit - 1-3/4” front lift 1” rear lift
Lug nut spline/Wheel lock kit

I’ll even throw in the rallyarmour mudflaps.

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
Cool stuff! And you're close to me, wish I had the funds available right now.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Wow. These tires must be very noisy on the road. These are the rims I use for my winter tires and use the same size of tires ( firestone ). You done a nice job for the red line marks. Have you used vinyl tape for the red lines. Your Traverse looks good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow. These tires must be very noisy on the road. These are the rims I use for my winter tires and use the same size of tires ( firestone ). You done a nice job for the red line marks. Have you used vinyl tape for the red lines. Your Traverse looks good.
Thanks! I used vinyl on them and it came out better than I thought.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I run the stock steel wheels and same size tire (but a General Grabber ATx). I get compliments on the wheels all the time. LOL. Cracks me up that people like what GM hides under a hubcap so much. you thing that you would rub if you put those spacers on without the lift? any reason that lift would not work on an 09? would you separate?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scranton/Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania
$950

I’m trading in on a newer 2nd gen to build. I have 500 miles on this whole kit and selling as a package.

Tires - 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson Deegan M/T
Rims - 17” wheels
Spacer - 1” wheel spacers
Lift kit - 1-3/4” front lift 1” rear lift
Lug nut spline/Wheel lock kit

I’ll even throw in the rallyarmour mudflaps.
Still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts