Traverse Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Personally i thought it was pretty easy. you can't wear long sleeves or a coat, but just slide your arms over the top and down. if you have a 3/8" ratchet with a spark plug socket and a couple length extensions it is really quite easy. you don't have to take anythign extra off the top. I did mine in about 1.5 hrs, but i was really taking my time.

Registered
馃槃馃槃 You haven鈥檛 been driving long.
Hmmm, let me see here, I joined this forum 2 years before you and have owned my Traverse since new in 2011. Also, this car was my 6th vehicle (at that time) and I've been working on cars and building motors since I was 12 over 30 years ago??? Now, tell me again how I haven't been driving long as I'm sure you can explain further :unsure:. If you'd like some help changing your spark plugs, I have a hook on my wall you can hang your purse and I'll show you how it's done.

Reactions: Reaper69

Registered
Hmmm, let me see here, I joined this forum 2 years before you and have owned my Traverse since new in 2011. Also, this car was my 6th vehicle (at that time) and I've been working on cars and building motors since I was 12 over 30 years ago??? Now, tell me again how I haven't been driving long as I'm sure you can explain further :unsure:. If you'd like some help changing your spark plugs, I have a hook on my wall you can hang your purse and I'll show you how it's done.
I think he's saying you haven't lived until you've tried changing the plugs in a 3.4 DOHC shoehorned into a 90s Monte Carlo or Lumina!

Registered
I think he's saying you haven't lived until you've tried changing the plugs in a 3.4 DOHC shoehorned into a 90s Monte Carlo or Lumina!
LOL - guess not :LOL:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts