Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I start the vehicle the park assist flashes on and then displays park assist off. When I try to turn it back on I am unable to. Also, the radio display is not working and no sounds from the interior will work (turn signals/onstar,seatbelts, etc). I saw a previous post of the exact same issue but no resolution was presented. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I dealt with my similar problem doing the following: In a safe place (parked!) turn off ignition, remove key, open driver's side door, close door, reinsert key and restart. It might take two or three tries, but it should reset whatever GM Techs can't figure out how to fix permanently. My BiL has to do the same thing on his Acadia!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having Similar problem I need it fixed how can we fix this has anybody found the solution yet

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same issue and I think I have figured it out. Look up traverse amplifier, there is one under the dash that gets wet and dies and it controls all that stuff if I'm correct. There are even a few videos on it on youtube. Its expensive and does not look like fun to fix. I have an ltz with the Bose system. Hopefully this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts