Traverse Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of our 2011 Traverse today. LT2, AWD, Cyber Gray Metallic, Ebony Leather, Tow Package, Luggage Rack, Blue Tooth. Seems like a really nice ride but I am having withdrawal from my trading in my 08 Silverado Z71 Ext. Cab. I am sure that this will pass. Already ordered Husky floor mats. I need to order a kayak rack, probably a Thule. This forum has been very helpful for doing research about our new Chevy.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
:thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome to the club :thumb:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mikem - welcome to the forum.

Good choice of vehicles and glad you found this great resource. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome fellow newbie...

Good choice in vehicles, but I would have kept the Silverado if I could have. Then again, I would have kept my GP GXP too, but I'm not made of money, and I don't have big enough garage for all of my toys the way it is. :happy:

·
Registered
186 Posts
welcome! from newbie to newbie, i'm sure you'll love your 2lt...if you read my threads, you'll see that you have features i wish i had.....best of luck to you

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! I feel your pain on the Silverado. I traded in a Silverado too, but just didn't need the "truck" anymore. They are amazingly different yet similar in other ways. Biggest thing I miss is the body-on-frame ride from the Silverado. I don't miss it in bad weather though...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I plan to tow my boats with the Traverse and I hope it does close to as good a job as the Silverado did. I will keep everyone posted on my progress with that. On another area does anyone have experience with bike racks? Thanks again. MikeM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Talk about pain. I just traded a 2007 Avalanche for a 2011 Dark Blue LT2 loaded except it didn't have the tow package, I added that later but get screwed on the tow capacity. I love the color and the interior features. I didn't really have a use for a big truck, but I still miss it.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I Traded in my 2007 Colorado Crew cab. I went through the same things however the Traverse has proven to be such a nice ride and has town so well I like it more than the pickups now.
Plus having a 10 x 6 flat bed trailer also helps with those days I need to bring home big items.

I going with a trailer hitch bike rack and a back storage rack next year. I'm also having a receiver welded to the back of my camper so I can still use the racks well one of them when I go camping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts