Traverse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: 2011 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, LT1, 4,400 MILES, AWD, WELL EQUIPPED, GOLD MIST, LIKE NEW, LOCATED 40 MILES SOUTH OF ROANOKE, VIRGINIA, $29,750. E-MAIL [email protected] for further information and photos.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The price has been reduced to $28,900, odometer reading is now 4,500 miles, will consider a lower offer.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Answer: It got me through two winters, was used to move some fragile bulky items over a several month period, and now my wife wants a new car. I am selling the Traverse to buy her a new vehicle, and I will drive the one she is giving up. This Traverse is an excellent vehicle, has had no repairs, recalls, body damage, or any problems. I am located 45 miles south of Roanoke, VA or about 45 to 50 miles north of Greensboro, NC. I can be reached directly by e-mail at: [email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Answer: I seriously doubt that anyone very far out of my area would be interested. The color is Gold Mist, and they all look alike. I have a photos segment and other information available to send by e-mail, so send me an e-mail to: [email protected]. I will be glad to send the information, photos and / or call anyone interested. Thanks. Harry Smith

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
im surprissed it has not sold.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are corrrect, the details do affect the value. That is why I said contact me by e-mail which is: [email protected] and I can give complete information, photos, location, etc. I am not sure that this board should be cluttered with the details. It is easy to contact me for anyone with an interest.

·
Registered
152 Posts
rbarrios said:
im surprissed it has not sold.
I'm not. No offense, but this is not how you get your car sold in a snap. Details, detail, details, and PICTURES, lots and lots of pictures of every little thing that shows it's a well-kept vehicle. Check out dealer listings on eB*y. Sometimes thay have almost too many pictures and details.

Humans are visual animals.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YARC (You are absolutely correct). Thanks for the suggestion - BUT: I have a complete package to send upon an e-mail request, so I will stay with that instead of cluttering the Message Board.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
you may want to reconsider...

The reason being- that the 2013's are coming..... and when they do-- the 2011 will drop in price even more because the 'new' restyled 2013's are available... and because yours will be 2 model years old.

If someone is interested in your 2011---- theyre going to see commercials or ads for the 2013--- and want the latest..... or low ball you on your 2 yr old vehicle...
Normally the 2013s would be built about now... but this year- till Oct... so you have a few months... but the sooner the better.

·
Registered
571 Posts
rbarrios said:
you may want to reconsider...

The reason being- that the 2013's are coming..... and when they do-- the 2011 will drop in price even more because the 'new' restyled 2013's are available... and because yours will be 2 model years old.

If someone is interested in your 2011---- theyre going to see commercials or ads for the 2013--- and want the latest..... or low ball you on your 2 yr old vehicle...
Normally the 2013s would be built about now... but this year- till Oct... so you have a few months... but the sooner the better.
Regarding the 2013's. I talked to a friend at the plant and they are not building sellable units until the 2nd week of November. He had a 2013 Traverse home last night (non-sellable preproduction vehicle). The IP is where most of the changes are.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Harry, you can sell it on eBay classifieds for free. Absolutely no charges whatsoever. No listing fees, no commision.

And it works. I sold my Suburban in about three weeks. I am in Maryland. The buyer lives in Montana, flew in and drove it back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Countless info. How do you get all those malleable panels off without contravention plastic or clips? When you put it back together, no squeeks or rattles? Next, could you attack the trunk? I'd love to see for sure what is under the Mayan Temple.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts