Traverse Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
It's now thought it is the magnet in the wheel bearing housing that's bad.
Possible, Unfortunately by now they would have a fault for the actual component which throws the messages to service stabilitrack. I do wonder what kind of database that GM has on these problems and what they share with the dealers mechanics, seems like every mechanic starts diagnosing from scratch. Do check your throttle body though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Possible, Unfortunately by now they would have a fault for the actual component which throws the messages to service stabilitrack. I do wonder what kind of database that GM has on these problems and what they share with the dealers mechanics, seems like every mechanic starts diagnosing from scratch. Do check your throttle body though.
So far, so good. It appears that the wheel speed sensor and associated magnet in the wheel bearing hub caused all the messages and my grief. I, at least got it home without any errors.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys , just happened few days ago wife was driving all of the sudden car just stalled couldn't get to start when she tried it wouldn't turn over at all on message boards showing " traction off" service traction. And service "stability control " and that's it no check engine light nothing.
When u turn the key no clicking, I don't hear the fuel pump nothing. Later scanned for codes one came up U0100 that's means no communication to the ECU ..I check all the fuses all ground wires and the plug under the driver side seems all good.....the only thing that I did recently like 2 weeks ago is old remote stoped working so I got one off ebay with the program plug thing got new remote working fine no issues....then now this can it be this anti theft thing got triggered?...I dont know what to do at this point
Vehicle Aircraft Cockpit Flight instruments Motor vehicle

21 - 25 of 25 Posts