Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer said it should arrive Jan 25...ordered all options except Nav/DVD. I haven't seen anyone talking about this color...is it not availible in the U.S.?

·
Registered
11,435 Posts
Yes it is-- though its Limited Production.

for 2011- WHITE DIAMOND LT SPRING SPECIAL.
dual exaust, 20's, and the white diamond tri coat exterior paint.

Only available on the 1LT and 2LT.

this was added to the order guide the week of Dec 12th.
And it appears to be an extra charge paint. Theres 2 other colors that come in this spring special package.

A

·
0 Posts
Re: 2o11 LTZ White Diamond Tri Coat

According to the color showdown; not a popular color for the Traverse............or the Acadia for that matter :-\

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yes the paint was extra cost 995.00 C. I thought it was a bit steep....owell if it keeps HER happy Im happy ;).Also I would like to know why the power folding mirrors are no longer availible, dealer said we would recieve credit of $140. Where there problems with them or just a supply issue?? Please enlighten....Thanks

·
Registered
11,435 Posts

maybe not a popular option? and they get rid to save on cost?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I noticed rrbarios that you mentioned that Diamond white was only availible in 1lt/2lt trim levels is this correct? Up here in the Great White North it is also avail. on the LTZ model. It is listed in the 2011 brochure as avail. all trim levels exept LS trim. The one we order was the only one the Dealer had ordered SO far...I'm sure that will change though. I just hope that the color doesen't become to popular.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The folding power mirrors, power sun shade, HIDs. All cost cutting measures IMHO. But they should be offered as an option. They would have been a money maker, IMHO.

·
Registered
186 Posts
WELCOME DUDSTER! I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum...hope your wait goes quickly! :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Welcome. She has been waiting since Dec10. So I guess a couple more weeks won't be to bad.....I hope its worth the wait. The wife sold her Equinox Sport a couple days ago and she's not liken her new ride (97 Cavalier)till the Traverse shows up. I think its kinda funny watching her pull away in the mighty "Cav". I said she could use my truck (09 Ram) but she new I didn't really mean it.

Its great to find a site like this with so many knowlegable members!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hope we can live up to your kind words. :thumb:

·
Registered
11,435 Posts
order guide shows that color only available on the 1LT and 2LT- WITH the special spring package. NOT on LTZ..

This is similar to the 2010's that had the spring package- on that-- the vehicles came with the PROJECTOR lamp headlights... but not on the LTZ.

the projectors were available on the 2009 LTZ's

·
Registered
860 Posts
The local dealer here has one...

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
no the local dealer by me has two 2011 diamond white ltd with 41,000 dollar stickers

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
just search on google or goto gm buypower im sure they will show you pics. i dont get home until dark everynight so i wont be able to get you any pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally got our White Diamond LTZ today...only 3 days past the promised date, so not to bad...anyways it seems to be everything that we expected.
When we picked it up their was 4kms on the clock! Wife is very impressed! One thing that I thought would have been included was the 110v power
outlet, but it looks like you have to have the DVD pkg to get it, which is really to bad since FORD and DODGE(RAM) have this included without having to buy
a 2,000 DVD system....oh well..live an learn.
As soon as we can figure out how to post pics, we will do so!

·
Registered
11,435 Posts
very cool...

if you really need the converter...
buy a plug in one at Radio shack...
Someone on this site- was able to add the plug... but hes alse really good at taking apart his Traverse. (and putting it back toghether with new features)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: Re: 2011 LTZ White Diamond Tri Coat

I would just install one. Shouldn't be too hard, but it might take a while. I installed an extra 12v socket on my car and an overhead DVD player in my wife's minivan, and I've been really pleased with both. Then again, I take apart people and put them back together for a living...

That being said, I have a cheap portable inverter that we use on trips, and aside from the occasional burning smell, it's been great. Just kind of awkward to have to get it out and plug it in every time...

·
Registered
346 Posts
screw991le said:
The folding power mirrors, power sun shade, HIDs. All cost cutting measures IMHO. But they should be offered as an option. They would have been a money maker, IMHO.
Makes me appreciate my '09 Outlook XR AWD with ALL those options :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts