Traverse Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,296 Posts
First I've heard of a 1st gen having LSD rear diff... Mine has always done well on grass, gravel and snow but I'm pretty sure the rear is an open diff.

· Registered
1,296 Posts
I found the build sticker in the glovebox.
Which code signified rear LSD? I know in the pickup world G80 is the automatic locker but I'm not familiar which code signifies LSD. Have you jacked the rear up and done the wheel spinning test to make sure?

That seems like a pretty straightforward answer. Im just talking about somewhere like Daytona or maybe flagger beach campground.
Yes, should be fine in those areas staying on the hard pack. If you look underneath the HVAC lines, break lines, wiring, etc. are all just hung off the bottom rather than tucked into a nook or protected like they are on more "purpose built" vehicles. For instance, our '15 Pilot is of the '09-'15 generation Pilot and Honda designed them to be more capable off road, things are tucked up and out of the way to increase clearance and minimize damage risk. Not saying it's a great off road vehicle, but it's clear to me crawling under them which one considered protecting those items.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts