Personal Connectivity $340
Leather Seats (Ebony) $1,775
Dual Skyscape Sunroof $1,400
Black Granite Metallic $195
Cargo Shade & Net $130
TOTAL VEHICLE & OPT. $44,575
Destination Charge $775
TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE $45,350

Any thoughts on a "good deal?" $40,000 (not including TTF)?

Thanks for your help!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Are you ordering, or is this a vehicle from a dealership's inventory?

If you are ordering, add the tow package!! Small price, for what you get. You probably can't add an aftermarket hitch and electrical for less than the price of the package. Even if you don't plan to tow anything, an additional transmission cooler never hurts.

Just my .02

As far as your price goes, I'm from Canada, so I have no idea if that is a good deal or not. In Canada, I would say you can do better...but our incentives are different then the American ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dealership inventory so it would have to be aftermarket. Thanks for the recommendation though. As far as the price, I saw another dealer that had a nearly identical car. I made an online offer of $42k and the dealer called me within 5 minutes and said "when can we close the deal?" so obviously if I pay $42k than I'm paying too much! : )

·
Registered
860 Posts
Add the towing package and that 2LT is almost as much as our loaded-with-all-the-options 2010 LTZ...

$42K is probably right around what "invoice" is--at least the invoice the dealer will show you. If the dealer called you willing to make that deal then they are still making enough profit to sell at that price. Ask to see the invoice and ask about ANY other promotions that might put money back in your pocket. I was able to get our 2010 last December at invoice minus other dealer incentive cash. You can probably do better than $42K.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Using MSRP for comparison purposes the LTZ is about $2,000 more than the 2LT. When you add the options I've indicated to the 2LT the only options that are standard on the LTZ that you don't get are the chrome tip exhaust, 20" rims (vs. 18" rims on the 2LT), cooled seats and passenger one-touch window. I don't think those things are worth an additional $2,000. Maybe I'm missing something? Please let me know if I have missed something.

Also, does the chrome grill only come with the LTZ?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Our 2010 LTZ MSRP---------------$46150 (includes transportation, heated and cooled grey leather, sunroof, navigation, overhead DVD, towing, cargo kit, 20" wheels, dual exhaust tips, roof rack and cross-rails)
The 2011 2LT you're looking at----$45350

Difference between the two------$800

Add the towing package at $525 and the MSRP of the 2LT you're looking at is only $275 less than the MSRP of our LTZ.

Alot of people don't think the LTZ is worth the extra money, but Chevy is selling them. We paid just over $43K for ours.

I hope the comparison helps. Best of luck--enjoy yours should you buy one. We love ours.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information. Definitely something to think about. When you say includes "transportation" what do you mean? Thanks.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Destination charge--sorry.

·
Registered
860 Posts
$43K was before trade-in, taxes, and fees.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts