Traverse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hate to do it but gotta sell the wifes car. it is a 2010 chevy traverse with 36,800 mile. it is a 2LT with the "spring special" package that includes 20"rims,remote start,heated leather seats, low beam projecter lights, power rear lift gate,dual exhaust,bluetooth,automatic digital heat and AC, 7 passenger which means it has 2nd row bucket seats, and its AWD. has tow package. the color is steel green. located in PA asking $30,000

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
bummer. :'(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
want and looked at uplander for a trade but after seeing what the dealer was gonna give me i think i can try and find money to keep paying on the traverse. they only wanted to give me $20,000 for our 2010 2lt thats loaded, with only 37,000 miles. the uplander was an 05 with 60,000 miles and what they wanted for it and the difference between our payoff was only a savings of $200 a month. that is not lo enough for me to trade. so we are gonna try and keep the traverse. hope we can make it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you are doing an excellent job with your site let it keep coming.Thanks a lot...

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
sounds like a spammer in the making

1 - 5 of 5 Posts