Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well theyre getting rid of the color I wanted in my 2010... ****....

and-- some of you wont like this--- no more projector lamps...

Deletions

(81U) Desert Brown Metallic exterior paint
(92U) Silver Moss Metallic exterior paint
(UVA) Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player
(U3R) Audio system with navigation, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and DVD-based navigation,
(UZR) Audio system with navigation, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation
(TVP) Headlamps, projector low beam and halogen high beam removed from LTZ
(UD7) Rear Parking Assist visual alert (lights) removed from LT and LTZ. Audible alert only.
Bluetooth phone connectivity, Remoter Start and Universal Home Remote w/garage door opener removed from 2LT
Navigation system with Rear Camera removed from LTZ
(KV1) Power outlet, 3-prong household-style, 115-volt deleted from LTZ
Removed "Traverse" badging on LT body-side moldings
Removed "Chevrolet" Badge on rear liftgate
Removed power shade from rear sunroof. Replaced with manual shade.
Removed Owner's Manual pouch

New Features

(UUI) Audio system with USB Port
(PCJ) Navigation System with Rear Camera and USB Port
(PCN) Rear Entertainment System with USB Port
(PDB) Navigation and Rear Entertainment System with Rear Camera and USB Port
(PDC) Bluetooth Connectivity for Phone
(PDD) Personal Connectivity Package

Changes

(51U) Goldmist Metallic exterior paint (interim availability)
115-volt 3-prong household-style power outlet, only available with Rear Seat Entertainment System

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ohh ohh... no remote start on the LT's........ ****...
Sounds like you have to go to the LTZ for remote start......

arrrggghhhh

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now you need to get the convenience package to get remote start...

PDD-NEW! Personal Connectivity Package, includes (UPF) Bluetooth for phone, (BTV) remote vehicle start with extended range remote keyless entry and (UG1) 3-channel programmable Universal Home Remote with garage door opener
1 - Requires (UE1) OnStar.

BTV Remote vehicle start, with extended range Remote Keyless Entry
1 - Included and only available with (PDD) Personal Connectivity Package

·
Registered
112 Posts
Where do you get this information?

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I came accross a link online- that showed all the info for 2010 chevrolets... ****.. now I cant find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow! I'm glad I got my 2lt awd. I know GM's in trouble but why should anybody pay the extra $$ for the trizone? This may hurt sales because everybody can't afford the ltz nor want to pay that much to get more options.

·
Registered
407 Posts
crtravelnmore said:
Wow! I'm glad I got my 2lt awd. I know GM's in trouble but why should anybody pay the extra $$ for the trizone? This may hurt sales because everybody can't afford the ltz nor want to pay that much to get more options.
True, the LTZ is expensive, you mind as well get the Enclave CX for that price. I know some don't like the styling of the Enclave, but if you like both the Traverse's and the Enclave's styling equally, then the Enclave is the better value, if you want all the toys that is. Plus, the Enclave has some things standard that the Traverse doesn't....all about what's important, and not. For me, if I was buying a Traverse, I would get it as stripped as possible. Once the options start adding up, it gets real close to Acadia and Enclave price points.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I wouldn't read too much into that list yet. Even though some things are "deleted", they may still be part of a package or feature not listed normally.

Looks like GM did listen to many folks on some things. Like the USB plus. I may have to trade up :) I just hope the USB plug is not in the dash, but rather in the console storage or someplace out of the way.

I've found I don't use the rear proximity warning lights, so that's not a problem I think. What I dislike about the proximity sensor is that it beeps on the 1st light and last light, not the middle light. That just seems odd to me. And the beeps should be different too, maybe rising in pitch or something.

Also, I wonder if they changed the navigation system to flash based rather than DVD based. The DVD method is very old and cumbersome. I hope they did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts